TANK MIXING NOZZLES
Tank Mixing Eductors can augment or replace mechanical agitators. They can be used to introduce and mix a new fluid with an existing fluid. Like other eductors, they are inexpensive and require little maintenance in comparison with the equipment they can replace. This is particularly noticeable in applications requiring special corrosion resistant materials. Liquid tank mixing nozzles optimize the liquid mixing ratios. Eductros are more efficient compared to pipes with holes.
venturi eductor nozzle are available in Various designs, sizes and materials and are customized based on the type of liquids, tank size and shapes.
- Ensures homogeneous fluid mix uniformly throughout the tank makes product and process quality consistent.
- Eliminates slurries and sludge build-up and reduces tank cleaning time.
- Enables the use of small and efficient pumps to circulate large volumes of tank solution acheiving effective turnover rate.
- Simplifies operation and maintenance as there are no moving parts.
- Eliminates the need for compressed or blower air and the resulting oil contamination and/or ventilation problems.
- Chemical Injection and Liquid mixing
- Blending ethanol and bio-diesel
- Anodizing Tanks
- electroplating Tanks
- Sludge Tanks
- paint booth Applications
- plating tanks
- stripping applications
• Large flow opening allows particulates to pass through with minimal clogging
• Flow chamber design eliminates internal material build-up
• Compact design minimizes interference with plating racks and other in-tank equipment
• Wide range of material options
• In-tank mounting design eliminates the need for above tank mounting devices
• Mounting accessories simplify installation and allow easy, precise adjustment of eductor flow